The MultiTasker Nano 2 Multi-Tool is a small 1-pc tool intended for pistol and carbine optics adjustments. The NANO 2 combines practical utility with a tiny footprint to handle mission critical tasks that most full size multitools cannot. Featuring a slotted screwdriver with radiused edges on one end, the NANO 2 is compatible with a wide array of optics. The built-in lanyard hole can be used with a keychain and is compatible with 550 paracord. The winglets on each side of the NANO 2 act as a dovetail, allowing it to dock into the SpaceFrame storage slot found in the Gen3 MagPod and Emissary Development carriers. The raised disc acts as an index point for docking/undocking the NANO from the Gen3 MagPod.
- Holosun Red Dots (Open & Enclosed Emitter)
- Trijicon RMR/SRO/RMRcc
- Leupold Deltapoint
- Bushnell RXS100/RXS250
- Varierty of other manufactuer optics as well.
- Light duty slotted screwdriver
- Lanyard hole accepts 550 paracord
- Compatible with SpaceFrame docking system for the Gen3 MagPod
- 420 stainless with Melonite finish